NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:54:54 -0400
I feel very strongly about this wonderful group I found and hope no one minds me sharing!!!!
The FOOD ALLERGY AND ASTHMA SUPPORT GROUP OF NORTH JERSEY is proud to welcome Special Guest Speaker Sally Noone, NP from Mt. Sinai (Dr. Sampson and Sicherer) to their October Meeting!!!

Wednesday, October 16th, 7:00pm-9:00pm St. Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center, 200 South Orange Avenue, Livingston (across from Livingston Mall)

Questions/Info/RSVP to Susan DiAnthony (973) 514-1654 or via email at [log in to unmask] or fax at 973-443-0053

Light refreshments will be served. There is no child care for this evening meeting!

The Support Group meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month; Meetings alternate between afternoons (12 noon to 2pm) and evenings (7-9pm) and discussion topics and speakers vary! For the afternoon meetings there is free childcare available on site!!

I hope you will come. I went two months ago (last month was cancelled) and it was so wonderful and informative, and everyone is so super nice and supportive. I would HIGHLY recommend and STRONGLY encourage new parents to come :)

If you have any questions you can also email me at [log in to unmask]

LOL and hope to see ya Wednesday!!

Nancy mom to Tyler, 17 months, milk and soy

Nancy

"My son is my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise him is my greatest challenge"