NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kornblum-Dobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:11:25 -0400
At Subway, we always asked that Mike's bread be cut from a new loaf with a
freshly-washed knife on a clean surface.  We have had courteous cooperation
with this, at many locations in many states.  The only exception, and it was
a glaring one, was at the Six Flags Louisville park, where the young
employees were clueless and rude, though eventually compliant.  (I had to
ask them if they'd like to risk having an ambulance pulling up in a bit.)
That one was not a full-scale Subway location, but more of a kiosk, with a
limited menu.