NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:58:35 -0800
Just wondering if we can discuss Campbell Soup.  We use the Tomato Soup all the
time.  What other varities have others had luck with?  Or has anyone had a
reaction from Campbell brand?   A year ago when I called the company and was told
to steer clear of all their soups (easy answer for the customer service).  Your
thoughts?