NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
steve wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:15:05 -0800
I myself was interested in advertising my buisness on the message board but was not sure how well recieved it would be. So I just ask people to email me directly even though its for dairy free products .
 Babes In Paradise <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I don't find it in the least bit offensive to receive an advertisment from a
business that has products that may be of use to me. Considering this is a
dairy/lactose free list I would think that everyone on this list would be
interested in that. If not, there's something called "delete".

Yes, I also received their advertisement and have checked them out. They have a nice variety of products available.