NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:56:34 -0400
I have tried requesting for years! My husband is even the night manager of
the store in our town and the store headquarters won't allow the product to
be sold here. SO, I have to drive to the next town to buy it in the store
there.

Makes no sense to me.... If they can sell it in one store, why not the store
here?

Upstate NY
Jennie