NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Margie Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:06:45 -0400
We also had an interesting experience with Kosher airline food.  On an
American Airlines flight, my daughter and I both were served a very
nice Kosher meal of chicken, noodles and vegetables.  No dairy at
all.  However, it was one large frozen block of food!  There was
no microwave on board to defrost it, so the flight attendant tried to
warm it a bit in the oven.  It ended up as a partially defrosted
mess, completely inedible.  So I've learned my lesson - ALWAYS bring
your own food!!

Margie