NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 08:52:04 +0100
RRA4U wrote:

> Hot dogs.  Ah, yes.  One of those four main food groups for children.<G>  If
> anyone knows of a milk free, soy free hot dog -- one which also doesn't have
> those dreaded "natural flavors" on the label, I would appreciate your posting
> the name of the brand.

Have you tried Shelton's Turkey Franks or Hains Turkey Dogs?  They are
natural/organic type products probably found in your health food
stores.  My kids like Hains better but I think Shelton's tastes more
like a real hot dog.

--
Kathy Wentz                   I'm not politically incorrect,
[log in to unmask]           I'm euphemistically challenged.