NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:20:42 -0400
I just tried a lasagna recipe with everything as normal except I used Rice
Slice Italian flavor cheese substitute (soy free but has casein which
doesn't bother me). It is quite salty eaten raw, at least to my palette
which is very sensitive to salt. However, the final product was great
tasting and it was the first lasagna I've eaten in over two years. I missed
it....

Rice Slice is made by Soyco of Orlando FL. I found it at a local health food
store here in Toronto.

Don Marcotte

-