NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gail Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:05:38 -0500
Beth, Thanks for this information.  It was important and needed to be said.
I now know much more about how milk allergies work and I'm due again in
June.  I've already made plans to exclusively bf as you described.  I agree
that it is the best/safest way.  And I should clarify that although my son
"tolerated" the Nutramagen, he did still suffer mild and chronic allergy
symptoms.  I just thought they were a welcome blessing after what we had
been going through, it didn't seem so bad.  He wasn't dx until age 2 and I
still kick myself for those 2 years of putting him through all that misery,
simply from my own ignorance.