NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:13:10 EST
I am normally just a "lurker", reading this list and feeling supported in the
challenge to live dairy, egg, and peanut free.

I tried to search the archieves (and my file of hard copies) but I can't the
recipie for a cake that is no milk and no egg that was posted to this list a
while back.

My son turns 2 in a couple of weeks and I would really like to make him
special treat.  It would be great to share with his friends and their moms, so
they can understand that being allergic does not eliminate all the
"goodies",especially "chocolate" ones.

The cake was called a wacky dump cake or dump in all in one pan cake or
something.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lisa
Mommy to Andrew ~~who is allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, oats, barley, rye
(YEAH! we tested negative to wheat and have introduced it with GREAT
success!!!)