NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Illene Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 00:39:55 -0400
where are you, where do you find this cheese. I neeed cheese, ok somethign
like cheese. I recently found several brands of coconut and almond ice cream
like products as well as a almond milk that I like. I have had to face the
fact that I cant have anythign with ANY milk products in it and it is hard
to take.
So a product that is convincingly cheese like would be great.
-Ilene