NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 11:35:18 -0400
>"this reformulated product contains milk-fat" .
> Am I missing something, or does this not mean that the product is not TOTALLY
>Dairy-free?
>Heidi L.

The new, reformulated Hershey Dark Chocolate bar that is now being
distributed to the retail market contains milk fat. The Hershey Co. also
announced that they would mail order a different dark chocolate bar that is
dairy free.
Mark Feblowitz                  GTE Laboratories Incorporated
[log in to unmask]              40 Sylvan Road, Waltham, MA 02154-1120