NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:53:33 -0400
 I found it interesting that your fibromyalgia went away when you
stopped dairy.
I had fibromyalgia for over three years.  I stopped dairy a
year and a half ago because of mucous, wheezing and trouble
breathing (especially in the night).  All those problems went away.
My fibromyalgia (and a dozen other symptoms) went away when I
went on a gluten free diet.

Marilyn       [log in to unmask]