NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Clifford Sarah M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 14:58:02 -0800
Where did you get the information on casein?  I ask because before I was
Lactose Free I had a very sore spot in the regin of my left kidney and my
mom had the same pain on the other side.  I had always thought it was the
LI but because being Lactose Free has eliminated the pain.  But I would
like to know about the fuzzy thinking?  If you have been LI or casein
senstive for a long time how would you know if your thinking was fuzzy?

Sarah