NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike & Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:49:37 -0800
Hey everyone can you tell I am home and writing to the list alot this week?  Sick
kids!

It seems either someone has  a "food allergy" with allergy symptoms such as hives,
anaphylatic shock, rash, etc.   Others seem to have stomach upset "Intollerances"
to foods.  I have never met anyone that has both.  One is digestive and one is
immune system.  That is the general observation.