NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:54:21 -0400
Yes, a rather rude way of asking to be deleted from the list. Actually
discussion on this list is exactly what one should expect for a list on
avoiding dairy. And rather civilized at that.

I just issued the delete command, but in hindsight I wish I had first done
a query and found the date she subscribed to the list. Oh well.

Don.