NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debbie Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:59:02 -0500
I am very allergic to casein and even a small amount will make me very out
of breath. If I have it in a liquid form, which is not cooked, I will have a
reaction in 15 to 30 min. If I have it in a cooked form, such as a cake,
cookie, or bread, I will not have a reaction until the next day, usually 15
to 20 hours. It must have something to do with the cooking of it that makes
me have such a delayed reaction. It was very confusing when I was trying to
figure out what was wrong with me.

     Debbie Jones