NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Myra Spector <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:36:22 EST
Does anyone take the prescription vitamin FOLGARD Rx?
It's got a lot of inerts and I'm not sure about lactose being part--
carnuba wax, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose,
polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, riboflavin,silicon dioxide, sodium
benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium starch glycolate, sorbic acid, starch,
stearicacid and titanium dioxide.
The companyis closed thru next week so I can't ask directly.
Besides, there is nothing like experience with these things.
Thanks,
Myra