NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Not-Milk Woman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 12:17:42 -0700
>I would be interested
>in knowing...what if any
>bad reactions you've experienced from cow's milk.
    Going dairy free was the physical health equivalent, for me, of the best thing
that ever happened to me spiritually: becoming born again! When I stopped eat dairy,
I lost a ton of weight, got rid of my sinus problems, headache's, arm/neck pain,
endimetroisis, infertility, arthritis and a whole host of other "seemingly" unrelated
other physical symptoms. I tested this. After being dairy free and symptom free for
a while I tried a tiny bite of cheese and nearly died. I'm not anaphylatic to dairy.
Glad to be rid of it!  I for one believe there are a lot of people, who like me walked
around daily with symptoms they thought were a natural part of the aging process
but are really related to the over/mass consumption of dairy products.
---

Not-Milk Woman
www.notmilk.com

http://www.mailexcite.com