NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kay Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 20:42:53 -0800
Yes, Ken,

I am definitely allergic to chicken! Have known since early childhood and
I'm pushing 50. I also react to turkey, although with turkey it only seems
to be those that have  been injected with whatever in order to supposedly
make them more appealing, like Butterball... Of course, maybe the
Butterball reaction was LI before I knew I was LI??

Kay Peterson
U. of Oregon, grad. student *again*