NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janine Rae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:29:51 -0800
On Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:41:03 -0500 Darlene Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Janine,
>Thanks for answering the allergic shiners question.  I knew they meant
>an
>allergty to something but didn't realize it was specifically dairy.

Not sure it is specifically dairy.  Info I had just says "suspect dairy"
if allergic shiners, I suppose maybe because this is common. But it could
be something else.

> (Smacking hand... bad Mommy for buying it in the first place!)  In
>some ways
>these mild allergies are frustrating because the reaction is subtle.
>But I
>am grateful they don't have the severe reactions.

My boys do not have severe allergies either.  Probably why we need
smacked for buying the stuff!!   If their allergies were severe, we
wouldn't go anywhere near it.

Janine B.