NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:44:25 -0400
We got an ad in the mail the other day, a $1.00 coupon and some
information about Finlandia Cheeses as being "naturally" lactose free.

Being gullible (and really wanting to have real cheese again) I figured,
what's the worst that could happen (knowing what the worst that could
happen really was).

So, I found the cheese (finally) in a local supermarket and bought it.
With some trepidation (and knowing that I had only a short drive to
work) I had it in an omelet the other morning.

Imagine my surprise when I had NO symptoms at all from it (and I'm
pretty sensitive to lactose).  (Note that I don't know that it's
COMPLETELY lactose free, and someone even more sensitive than I might
have a problem, but . . .)

For anyone who would like to see their website (and get the $1.00 off
coupon) it's:

http://www.finlandiacheese.com/

Enjoy.