NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 16:24:02 -0700
RE: allergies/lawsuits

Dear Rita:

I don't know if it would help but as a parent of another allergic child,
I would be glad to write a letter to the town mayor or whoever is behind
the suit supporting you.  Perhaps if letters poured in from all over the
country they would realize they were not just picking on a single towns-
person who probably didn't have resources to defend themself. Send me
address off list if you like or post it if you think others could help!

Good luck
Susan.