NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:24:50 EDT
Sorry,  I got us off topic.

Milk as well as other sensitivities go hand in hand for me, however I realize
they don't for some on this list who have true milk allergies.  Since this is
a milk list,  those of you who are interested in gluten as a possible cause
for your other sensitivities, there are several places you can go to research.

www.celiac.com
also there are multiple food allergy lists / boards as well as those for
celiac

The next three sites test for food reactions to different foods (through the
internet without having to have a Dr. sign off on it)
www.enterolab.com

http://www.drbralyallergyrelief.com

http://www.foodallergytest.com/

From your local library check out the following books.

"Dangerous Grains"
and
"Was it something I ate?"    by John Emsley and Peter Fell

Nance, glad I was of some help!  I wish someone had a magic answer for me.  I
still work at it all the time using a food journal and using google on the
internet as well as having library books brought in through our statewide
library system.
Judith