NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 08:25:05 -0400
Hope this is OK to post here (I read the rules and it says posting other sites was OK).

Wanted to find people like me whose children are milk AND soy allergic. Those with multiple allergies are welcome as well!! Please join me!!

I received an email yesterday that these larger groups are not the place for continuous updates on your child and that "clogging" up the group with such emails was not acceptable, so I felt the need to make a smaller knit "family".  Hope you will join me!!
So many of the people here have been so helpful to me with both our milk allergy and now, our new found, soy allergy, and I'd like to extend that same help to other moms (and dads) with our same allergies!!

If you would like to join, the link is: