NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
richard horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 20:15:14 GMT
>I'm a lurker on this list but thought you might like to know about The
>Newsletter for People With Lactose Intolerance and Milk Allergy published by
>Jane Zukin, PO Box 3129, Ann Arbor, MI  48106-3129.  $28.50 per year in the
>US and $35.50 outside the US.
>
>Dear Lynn,

Thank you for the information. Since I live right across the river from
Michigan
in Windsor Canada we find it very easy to get things from there. I will give
it a try because with a 6 year who is anaphylactic to milk we sometimes find
it very challanging especially in the recipe department. It is people like
you that make this list worth sticking with.

Chris Horne