NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 20:35:59 -0500
Max Desorgher wrote:

>maybe it
>is time to consider starting a "no-milk-debate" mailing list.

Maybe call it no-milk-tech?

>I'm sure
>many people, including myself, would subscribe to both, but I am NOT
>putting my name forward as potential list-owner!

I am willing to co-own it, like I co-own this one. But someone else would
have to step forward to be the primary owner. I can easily handle the
technical details.

I don't know how easy it will be to get another list from St. Johns. A
couple of us have been waiting for quite a few weeks for a celiac-diabetes
list (for people with both). They haven't said no, so we gather we will get
it at some point.

Don.