NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Theresa Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 04:20:18 -0500
> K wrote:
Have they changed their formula for Swanson Chicken Broth?  I haven't
looked at it for quite some time (it has corn in), but I remember the
very last ingredient being BUTTER.

Answer: Depends on what size package you buy - the BOX of Swanson Chicken Broth contains butter, but the CANS typically do not. I recently discovered this and nearly started crying in the middle of the store when I realized that the exact same product in different size packages will have different ingredients. AAUUGGHH!!