NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E. J. Mumaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:21:57 EST
Rene,

We have never had a problems with going to movie theaters.  We do take
several precautions.  Regardless of the weather my son wears long pants and
shirts, we wipe down the arms of the seats and he changes clothes when he
gets home.  We also try to go to the first show of the day when the floors
are cleaner.  If we get pop/soda from the concession stand we ask that the
workers wash their hands before handling the cup and any safe candies we
might buy.  Yes, I've had a few looks from that request, but I have never
been refused.  My son has had an anaphylactic reaction to inhaled milk
proteins in the past, but has not had problems at movie theaters.

E.J.