NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Massiel Frias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:50:44 -0700
I have a casein allergy as well and hoping you might be able to
Hi,

I have a casein allergy as well and hoping you might be able to help me out. Do you have perhaps a list of medication prescribtions mostly that might contain milk or casein? I have recently had a couple of problems with medication prescribed. My pharmacist and doctors all are aware of my casein allergy yet I am still twice in the past two months being prescribed medications which a later horribly find out "might have milk proteins as a filler". The most recent problems were with an antibiotic "Flagyl" or "metronidazole" (generic). Can you or anyone you know help me?

Thanks!

Massiel Frias
Massiel Designs
401) 699-6604 C