NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Berna Marcon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 01:57:21 +1000
Hi Gina,

Hope you don't mind me coming in on this.  I haven't seen this imported Rice
dream anywhere, do you mind telling me what state you're in?  I'm in
Victoria.  I like the idea of the supplements in it.  I'm still testing
myself off milk etc. but my daughter is definately lactose intolerant.  Just
really starting this testing business.

Thanks in anticipation of your reply,
**********************
>Hi Susan,
>While doing the wheat/dairy free diet, one of the challenges I tried was
>with soy milk. Ifound that by the 2nd day I had dreadful sinus and enough
>congestion on my lungs to feel like bad bronchitis. It all eased when I
>stopped the soy milk. I have found a rice milk called Aussie Dream which is
>quite nice, but the imported rice dream ( I live in Australia) is much nicer
>and has been supplemented with calcium and vitamins A and D. I have no
>mucous problems using rice milk.
>Regards
>Gina

We Are Infinite Love!   Thanks for reminding me with your presence in my life!

Berna
(aka: tesa at #SimplyOne on irc. via server 'chat.cajun.net',
'irc.superlink.net', 'irc.pitnet.net' or 'irc.airmail.net')