NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
E Coloura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:08:48 EST
For those with celiac disease, did they mention being intolerant to any of the milk PROTEINS? My son can't eat or drink anything with milk proteins, but he also has difficulty with cereal. We have taken him off of it. But, doctors say that celiac develops after being exposed to wheat,rye, and barley for a long period of time.  My son is only 8 months old. Is it still possible for a baby to have this condition?

Thanks.