NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 21:50:59 -0400
I am also rather a newbie, and have just started eliminating dairy from my
 diet.  I also suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, though, and have been
facing the emotional part of what I can no longer do anymore, which
includes  working, either outside the home or inside, ie:  housework.  How
I handle this is by being grateful for what I do have or can do and the
 fact that I could have something that was life threatening.  I am actually
excited about eliminating foods from my diet and feeling somewhat better
because at this point, they do not know what causes CFS nor how to treat
it.  Since I am currently fighting gor both LTD and SSDI, I don't have very
much money, but when that gets settled, hopefully in my favor, I intend to
 eliminate yeast,  gluten and other items from my diet.  If it makes me
feel better, it will be  worth it.  FWIW.

Love & Hugs, Michele T.