NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Subscriptions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:25:44 -0600
Wow, thanks, Mark!

It's funny.  Every time I take Amanda to her doctor, I mention that she
can't have dairy and that she's allergic.  The doctor asks what her symptoms
are and I say bad stomach cramps, dark circles under the eyes, poor
sleeping, and she gets emotional.  He then said that the stomach issues are
a lactose intolerance, not a dairy allergy.  I just smiled and nodded and
continued to avoid all dairy (lactose and casein).  sheesh.

Jenifer