NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tasha Sarver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:25:19 -0700
I'm not sure if I missed someone post this or not. But, we use enjoy life..they are free of all major allergens and taste great. My son loves them. They also have recently started making candybars with the same ingredients!

http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/our_foods/allergens.php?id=1018
http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/our_foods/chocolate_chips/semisweet_chocolate_chips.html

Tasha--Mom to a beautiful son Braden, 44 mths
Braden--Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Systemic Mastocytosis, Bicuspid Aortic Valve, Epilepsy, Gtube, Asthma, GERD, Dysphagia, Apraxia, Sensory Processing Disorder, Hyponatremia, Osteopenia, Meatal Stenosis, Hypotonia(face/trunk), Hypertonia(arms/legs), Developmental & Speech Delays, PDD-NOS, Anxiety, ADHD, also possible Autonomic Disorder, Hypoglycemia, Mitochondral Disorder, Neuromuscular Disorder(currently being looked into.) I have way too many allergies to list and am currently on 26 medications. Currently taking Neocate One+ via g-tube, some by mouth, passed oatmeal, carrot, pear, turkey, banana, potato, rice, cocoa, cinnamon, vanilla, pepsi/coke trials, egg and soy. Trialing wheat.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/bradensarver