NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Finne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 00:03:58 +0100
> dairy from my family's diet.  Society is so brainwashed into thinking
that
> dairy is so important in our diets, it is difficult to explain to people
> that we're off of dairy without allergies being the reason.
.
my support to this, which must (my opinion) be concidered the main
reason this list exists !
.

> I am off of dairy, cane sugar, and wheat.  People in my corner of the
world
> are so foreign to the idea that diet has such an impact on our health,
that
.
.
In that case it is important to remember that the brainwasing ( I would
rather
call it a result of economics and politics) also includes the fact that
important
milk *is* an important (not good) source for many Vitamins and minerals.

Anyone stopping to consume dairy (and wheat) should be specially
observant to get a balanced diet.

> Denise

-martinf.