NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:16:50 -0700
On Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:32:22 -0700 Maizy <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> A friend told me a few days ago the Cuisanart countertop model also has
the
> motor on the bottom.

Yes, the Cuisinart does have the motor on the bottom, but the top does
"latch" into place - not just rest on top.  There are little sort of
hooks that the top slips under in the direction of rotation and I've
never had a problem with the top coming apart during operation.  And I
used mine a lot!

As for the freezer cylinder, I only had problems if it was not completely
frozen to begin with.  It took much longer that the whatever the min
amount of time they say in the directions to properly freeze it.

One note, I bought some small plastic Dixie cups (2 oz) and lids and put
single portions in the freezer whenever I made a batch.  We'd eat some
right away, but then I'd have lots of different flavors to pick from
whenever I just wanted a small treat.

Kathy

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.