NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 20:01:24 -0400
On 5/9/05 7:50 PM, "Don Wiss" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have been a proponent of cutting out dairy to control airborne allergies.
> Going dairy-free pretty much solved my hay fever. And I have gotten two
> others to try it for theirs, and they have reported results. But this is
> rather alternative.

How long before you can expect to see results? I suffer from very bad
seasonal allergies (only have about 2 maybe 3 months of the year where I
don't have problems) and from Feb to June I really suffer.

Have been GFCF for 3 months now.  Today I can barely swallow from the sore
throat and my headache is killing me.

Shez in Norfolk