NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Coreen Adamany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:56:13 -0600
Roxy,

I just wanted to mention that Molly was asking about HEALTHY alternatives.
There isn't anything healthy about Shake n' Bake or steak grilled in oil.  I
just jumped into the middle of your post here, so I apologize if I am
sounding rude.  Food in it's natural state is best.  Fresh vegetables
lightly sautéed in clarified butter (it is GFCF, also called Ghee), you can
use fresh herbs to brighten up chicken and so forth instead of all those
processed foods.

CC