NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Coreen Adamany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:55:04 -0600
What I was referring to about steak being fryed in oil is that steak itself
is fine, but anytime to grill oil in a frying pan you change the composition
of the oil and create trans fats, which are not so good.  Steak being
broiled in the oven or grilled on the grill (not too high of heat and don't
scorch) is just a better alternative.  Maybe I am just a little too over the
edge on healthy cooking, I even poach my eggs instead of frying them because
of the yolk becoming oxidized from frying.  But it's not to say I never
consume fried eggs, I do, I just don't make a habit of it. Thanks for your
reply and I am glad you were not offended.

CC