NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 05:19:28 PST
[Carrie L. Micko" Do you get bloating and indigestion from soya milk
alone?]

No, I only got it from mixing the margarine with the soya milk. When I
have them separately I have no problems.

[Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
I thought soya margarine was totally dairy-free. I consider whey to be
dairy so just assumed that there was none in the soya margarine. I will
check my tub when I get home.   I have been on a food intolerance diet
for 8 weeks. Maybe I am now intolerant to large quantities of soya,
which I could still have on the diet, when I had to give up heaps of
other things.   As you said, Sherlock holmes I will have to be, although
I think Dr Watson would be an easier role to play!

Steph