NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:59:41 -0400
A fellow food allergy and Failure to Thrive Mom mentioned using flax seed oil or flax seeds ground up as a "good" fat for my milk allergic and FTT son.  Has anyone done this or know about this??

If so, what do you put it in??  Do you give it straight??  How much??

TIA for any info!!

Nancy

"My son is my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise him is my greatest challenge"