NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dennis Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:46:22 -0800
Yes... but, Pizza Hut uses at least 2-3 different doughs. One has whey
or other milk products in it. Also check their sauce, at times they've
had two sauces one which has cheeses in it. Check their web site for
the latest ingredients lists.

Currently we are successfully eating thin and crispy crust (which has
gotten a little too thin) and hand tossed style.

I think the new york style crust has milk products in it. Again,
check the web page and your local Pizza Hut.

Be ware the breadsticks, after they are finished cooking them they
spray/wipe/dust them with butter/chesse topping, also at one time the
dipping sauce had cheese in it.

Also the other problem we have is that the Pizza Hut ordering systems
apparently don't have any way of specifying that the ordered pizza is
not to have cheese on it. They have to print out the order and write
"no cheese" on it by hand or else they end up remaking it when we
arrive to pick them up. I don't know how many times we've had to wait
for a remade pizza. Luckily they are getting used to us by now and
don't make too many mistakes any more.

Dennis.