NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
a oilman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:33:21 -0700
Camden yards in Baltimore (home of the Orioles)has a Kosher stand.
It's not actually a vacation, but a fun thing to do.

I understand how difficult it is to travel with dietary restricted
children.  Another thought is finding vegetarian restaurants (if you
are not kosher for religious reasons) because they are a lot better
about knowing the ingredients in what they are serving.  I have been
to a bunch all over the US and can point you in the right direction if
you are interested.

Take care,
Amy

---"Ann K. Eves" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> With vacation time at hand for many of us, I wondered if anyone had
found any
> Kosher Restaurants at any vacation spots. There is a Kosher fast-food
> restaurant (at least there was last summer) at Hershey Park
Amusement Center