NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Simon Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 19:54:36 -0400
>More recently, the allergist has begun to suspect that mucus from inhaled
>allergies may be causing some of the problems.  The mucus mixes with the
>stomach acid and causes the reflux.
 We have her on Nasalcrom and....
 She also has not spit up to
>my knowlege since we started.
>
>There can be lots of reasons for reflux.
>Kathy P.
My son threw up alot even when there was no milk exposure until he was about
3.  About two months after we started treating his airbourne allergies with
Nasalcrom we realized he had not thrown up for weeks.  I believe it was the
mucus drainage causing the unexplained vomiting.  He still throws up easily,
but only when he's got a virus or some other explainable reason.

Carmen, mom to Zane 5, Maria 4,  and Alexis 2+.