NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brandy Karcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:48:27 -0600
This was in response to an email sent from Sandra Sheeley.   My original
email was not delivered because of size capacity.

Wow, you gave me a lot of good information.  The twins never had a single
problem with baby food, but now that they are on table food, they have had a
hard time until we realized what was going on.  I was looking through some
of the canned foods and boxed foods I had at home last night and realized
that some form of milk product was in almost every label.  Do you use canned
veggies or frozen veggies?  Is one or the other better?  I have used the
Gerber snacks, and the twins really liked them, I will go back with those
instead of cherrios.

Do you stay home with your son?  How old is he now and how did you know he
had such an intolerancy?  If he is at daycare or somewhere during the day
what kind of food do you pack for his lunch?

Sorry, I have a million questions since this is so new.

Thanks,

Brandy