NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debbie Benstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 15:12:30 +0200
I've been meaning to post this for a while...

In case any of you are desperate for KFC or Burger King without milk,
you should come to Israel! We have several branches of American fast
food chains with kosher certification. Not all branches are kosher - you
have to check each store individually - but if you feel like traveling
to Jerusalem you've got a good chance of getting a milk-free burger and
fries from MacDonalds or whatever your favorite happens to be.

Debbie B.