NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:52:33 -0400
>Today I was able to pick up 3 EpiPens at my pharmacy.  They got 6 of them
>in.  I wouldn't have been so greedy, except my daughter is leaving on a
>backpacking trip this weekend.  They expect more in in a few days.

Encouraged by your success, I called my pharmacies (I got my adult
epipens and my son's Jrs at different pharmacies).

The place where I had gotten my adult epipens said they have "a bunch"
and are allowing people to get 2 apiece.

The place where I had gotten the Epipen Jr had only 1, which they agreed
to hold for me until I could get there.

--Robyn