NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 19:40:10 +0000
Forgot to say this:

Early on, we talked about how easy it is for a mistake to be made in the kitchen, and how important it is that we *always* have "rescue meds" with us at a restaurant.

It's very good  training for what is a very difficult parenting patch: adolescence. Even with that indoctrination, we're constantly reminding him to cary his meds with him. At least the fight isn't as bad, since he still knows that kitchens can mess up.

Mark