NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:20:51 +0000
> To be honest, I don't remember Robert Husby's posts so I won't
> comment on him.

I take that back.  I do have one post from Robert Husby that made the
observation that since Robert Cohen didn't provide the list with
references to support his claims they may not have been true.  I
don't feel that an observation like that is rude or childish.  Matter
of fact, I agree with him.  If you are going to make claims like
Robert Cohen you should be ready to back them up with articles in
journals when someone asks for your sources.  It only makes your case
stronger.

Laura
ICQ# 5152233

"Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
       --- Tick's mind

"Is this a warm moment or should we be disturbed?"
       --- the Tick